| Lance Stites Talks About the State of Aion Today Greetings A lot has happened since I last addressed our community. Weâve launched our long awaited product Aion and have been pleased and challenged with keeping up with the massive player demand. Thereâs no doubt that weâve done some things very well with Aion: the product is polished and incredibly fun. We managed to deploy to North America and In preparation for Aionâs launch Iâm sure many of you are thinking So the next question may be âWhat about my character Iâve already spent time on?â Another good question. Iâm excited to confirm that we are currently working on implementing a server transfer service beginning next month. Specifically I read an interesting conversation about a safari hunter At this point The community team and I will continue to provide you with progress updates as we receive them In closing Iâd like to say thank you to the worldwide Aion community. I am really excited about the response to Aion and I look forward to providing you with the best possible play experience for years to come. Best regards Executive Producer |
RSS Feed Update Portal


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten